Question Why should I create a user at Pistis?
AnswerBefore placing an order, you need to create a user profile. When you log in to your user profile, your personal details are already stored so that you don’t have to enter them again when placing a new order. You also have access to My Account, where you can get a full overview of your profile, pending orders, order history, wishlist, 3 shipping and billing addresses.
Question How do I create a profile at Pistis?
AnswerYou can easily create your own Pistis profile by creating a username and password. We recommend that you use your email address as your username, to make it easy to remember. Please make sure that your password is at least 6 characters.
Question When is the best time to place an order?
AnswerThere are minimum slots per month for the clothes that can be made so its best to confirm an order when you are certain with the dates to start the process.
Question Are clients allowed to bring their fabrics?
- Clients are allowed to provide their kente fabric. For our special designed kente we can order for the client but it will depend on the availability of the weaver of the kente.
- Clients can provide beaded laces for reception outfits. We can also source for fabric for the reception outfits.
- For wedding gowns Pistis provides the fabric.
Question How do I place an order?
- Visit the book appointment page and fill out the form.
- Once we have a rough idea of what the client needs and a timeline for delivery, we provide a rough estimate of cost of the outfit.
- Once the client is okay with the cost a contract is signed and the process begins.
- The process is the same for clients not available in the country.
Question Where is the shop located?
AnswerThe showroom is located at No. 41 Lindy Street, East Legon, Ghana.